Various testing facilities are fully lined up to serve in the development of new products and to ensure the reliability of existing products.
Main testing facilities
- X-Ray Stress Measurement Equipment
- This equipment is essential to identify the effects of surface treatment (nitiriding or shot peening).
- Radial Fatigue Testing Machine
- Used for identifying fatigue strength of helical compression springs (materials and surface treatment effects).
- Vibration Testing Machine
- Used for identifying natural frequency and durability of springs under a vibrational environment.
- Hydraulic Servo Fatigue Testing Machine
- Used for identifying the life cycle/endurance capacity of various springs.
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope)
- Used for surface observations of springs.