CORPORATE MISSION AND POLICY
We created "three pleasures" through original advanced technical and customer services.
- Customer's pleasure
- Our pleasure
- Society's pleasure
Corporate Basic Management Policy
- We strive to quality management (TQM), Environmental management in a leading-type view to enhance customer satisfaction.
- We strive to develop products with technologies that can not be imitated by other companies aiming for customer's pleasure.
- We strive for growth and development of the company through proud work and self-growth cross the border in all aspects of corporate activities.
- Based on the development of each individual and the spirit is always forward, arrogant in work, we build company comprehensively.
Efforts policy to reform workplace culture
In order to be a company that contributes to the local community on support for the next generation development, we have implemented the following action plans, as employees improve employment environment so that they can fully demonstrate their abilities while balancing work and family.
~Promote workplace culture and consciousness reform, aim to become a company that contributes to the community by enriching work and private life, making it easy for childcare~
January 01, 2020 - December 31, 2022
Continue that 100% of fathers can take one extra day off during childbirth period
The goal is to have at least one father in the company takes child care leave
Establish a system to adjust start time / working time
The goal is to have at least 9 employees in the company take Sick / Injured child care leave during the period
Reduction of overtime work hours (3% reduction each year from 2016)
Improve acquisition rate of annual paid holiday (5% increase compared to 2019)
Notice of various systems such as childcare leave based on child rearing and leaves nursing care law, restrictions on overtime work / late night work, childcare leave benefit based on employment insurance law, prenatal leave and childbirth based on labor insurance law
Implementation of visiting day for employees' family (children) every 3 years
Enhancement of employment opportunities such as internships for young people
Efforts policy for women to be active
Murata Gyosha Co., Ltd. has formulated an action plan as follows to increase the number of female technicians and engineers and to improve the employment environment which women can develop their skills.
May 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019
- Women's applications have been few, and the departments to which women are assigned are also limited.
- The proportion of women in managerial positions is low.
- Not amny women aiming for management positions.
・The percentage of women in managers (GL or higher class) should be 10% or more by the end of 2020.
We will provide career development for female staff to foster managerial positions.
More than one woman will be assigned to the department where no female is arranged before.